Perhaps you’ve wondered where I have been? Well, have no fear! I am here! After the hustle and bustle of the final spring semester, I dedicated my time to a staycation. Yes, a staycation. What is that? Well… it is a time for me to do all the things I never have time to do such as watch television, cook, clean, walk the dog, etc, all from my home. It is a mini-vacation from all of stress life causes and a chance from me to breath and relax!
This blog will be dedicated to a few things I’ve done while on my staycation
1. Television. My FAVORITE channel is the E! channel. As a fashion guru, it just makes sense!
2. Cook! Yay! The other day I made breaded chicken with marinara sauce with a side quinoa and spinach salad!
3. Clean! …so boring yet so important! After stumbling upon this video from Melissa Maker… I got inspired to clean! (Great gal who created her own space / publicity on the internet!)
4. Walk the dog! Woof! My roommate dog loves to go on walks!
5. Cleaned out the closet (to make room for more clothes)! I try to clean out my closet twice a year and donate the clothes to an organization who will use them! This time I am donating my clothes to H&M ! (Way to go H&M for CSR!)
6. I stumbled upon the fabulous Melissa Bender and I have fallen in love with her at home workouts! Seriously, these are the best!!!!!!!!!! (Another gal who created her own space / publicity on the internet!)
7. Book review! I have been asked to write a book review!! Super excited! This is something very new to me and I figured…. why not!? It is a recently published fictional novel!
Next week I begin a very exciting chapter in my life! I do not want to post too much about it because I don’t want to jinx myself but just know that it is super exciting!
May the force be with you!